22.10.2017 Wochenende für verwaiste Eltern | "gemeinsam kämfpen - gemeinsam trauern"
Mein Herz war schon offen. Bitte öffnen Sie auch das Ihre.
Jetzt online spenden
22.10.2017 Mama-Wochenende 2017 - "Wellness"
02.12.2017 Herzkindertreffen Kärnten - "Adventzauber"
03.12.2017 Weihnachtskonzert "Luigi Neuwirth & Echt Stark"
09.12.2017 Herzkindertreffen Tirol - "Nikolofeier"
0800 700 752
We help you with words and deeds – and our heart!
- Assisting parents during pregnancy
- Providing information material regarding the „Heartkid“ (Herzkind)
- Assisting parents before, during and after the operation
- Offering care for siblings of the „Heartkid“ during her/his stay at the hospital
- Frequent visits at the paediatric cardiac centre Linz (Kinderherzzentrum Linz), paediatric cardiac centre Innsbruck or at any other cardiology station in Austria (Vienna, Graz)
- Providing apartments for parents and other relatives at the Teddy-House in Linz (in Upper Austria) during the child’s stay at the hospital; available also in Vienna, Graz and Innsbruck
- Further development of a supporting network in all other federal states in Austria
- Collaborating with KIB
- Advice on financial concerns and support schemes (administrative paperwork)
- “Heartkids”-meeting to share experiences
- Supporting parents with getting in touch with other affected parents
- Discussion groups for parents, info meetings, lectures
- Close collaboration with the paediatric cardiac centre Linz (Kinderherzzentrum Linz) as well as with many other child cardiology stations in Austria
- Supporting with therapies, therapy material, recreation stays
- Supporting parents who have lost their child
- Financial support for families who face financial difficulties caused by their child’s disease as well as the subsequent double burden
- Supporting medical research projects
- Summer week for „Heart-Families“ (Herzfamilien)
- Holiday camp for affected children and their siblings
- Summer parties
- St. Nicholas‘ celebration
- Trips, excursions
- May 5th: Day of children with heart diseases (“Heart is Trump”)
- Public Relations